Celebrate your birthday or special occasion with family and friends (maximum 50 people).
To make a group booking for up to 50 people please phone us at least 7 days prior to the date of the function.
After you have phoned through your booking, please download our group booking deposit form and fax back to us with your details asap. On receipt of your deposit, we will contact you to confirm your booking.
For special occasions, you are welcome to bring your own special birthday cake, or
you can order a cake from the following list:
- Blueberry cheesecake
- Voortrekker (Malva)
- Lemon meringue
- Chocolate cake
Deposits: For groups of 14 or more a deposit of $10 per person is required. This deposit amount will be deducted from the total of the bill on the night of the function. Final numbers must be confirmed 48 hours in advance of the booking.
Cancellations: Should you wish to cancel your group booking you must notify us 48 hours in advance. Deposits are non-refundable if you cancel within 48 hours of your booking.
BOMA AREA FUNCTIONS
If you book the whole Boma out for a Private Function (max 30 people, min 20 people), you can custom make your own menu selection of 2 items each from the downloadable Boma menu.
For every regular Friday & Saturday evening (No Private Function), the meal will consist of the following:
- Venison Stew served in a large 3 leg African cast iron pot.
- A second African dish will be served in addition to the Venison stew.
- A selection of 2 salads
- Homemade bread
- South African Malva (sticky date equivalent) pudding with custard
The price is $35.00 per person.
We have a cash bar available for the following drinks:
- Windhoek, Castle & Black Label beers
- Houghton's SSB white wine & Houghton's Classic Red wine.
- Coke, Coke Zero, Lemonade & Lemon squash
Just a few facts regarding the Boma:
- It can seat 30 people comfortably.
- Seating is in a circular style.
- Open for drinks from 6:00PM onwards.
- Dinner served from 7:00PM to 8:00PM.
- Beer & Wine only, no spirits at present.
- No BYO alcohol permitted.
Please Note: The regular restaurant food & drinks menu is not available in the Boma, due to the size of the serving area.